This cemetery is actually in the town of Monschau-St-Martin
Here lie 4410 soldiers graves in 4408 on an area of 14 hectares.
There are 4327 Latin crosses and Stars of David 81.
At this point, there was a temporary cemetery first opened August 5, 1944 after the liberation of the area by the 8th U.S. Infantry Division.
After the war, the soldiers whose families wanted a burial abroad were grouped.
We gathered the permanent cemeteries Oak-Guérin, Gorron, St. Cornelius, St. Andrée de l'Epine, Villeneuve sur Auvers and Marigny.